Saturday 29 December 2012

Spotting an Urban Yogi

Today I made the best of an otherwise dull day at work... the wee boy I work with still spends most of his time sleeping off a bug, so I spend time doodling away. I LOVED it. Time flew by and I am feeling great. There is even a smile on my usually tired face marked with deep black circles around my eyes after a long day with sleepy bear.

Most of the afternoon I felt inspired to follow up an idea that came to me a few days earlier. I thought about what a 'happy' me would look like, how an Urban Yogi behaves and what behaviour would give a person is living in the heart away. Appartamento (an everyday interior design magazine, issue No 10, Dec 2012) provided the ideal medium to develop my sketches. The creative minds who out of love for design and people have birthed this magazine have provided my ideal base to start this tiny project. Man, this has made me really happy today and I was so living in my heart... :D

And without further ado me babies:



Let me know what you think!

Grinning,
Your Urban Yogi


1 comment: